Thursday, February 17, 2011

Self Portrait Avatar

In this project, I created an avatar in Second Life that was a self portrait of myself. I gave the avatar the same body shape, clothes style, and facial features that I have, and imported a template of my face that I created in Photoshop for the avatar's skin. Looking back at the avatar now, I know there are some things that I definately could have altered to make the avatar appear to look more like me. The most trouble I had was in uploading the skin to the avatar, which was a long process that took many tries in order to make the skin appear as normal as possible in the digital world. I had a lot of fun in making the avatar, and she represents me very well in Second Life.

1 comment:

  1. cool! can i contact you in SL? to talk about the skin import :D im Erinea Grau!

    ReplyDelete