Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Final Project - Live Forever

My final art project is entitled "Live Forever" and is a combination of animation as well as the program Eyecon. Here is an example of the finished animation, without the sound:

The project is set up in the stairwell of the CFA building, and walking up the stairs looks something like this:


This project is a compilation of four different aspects of my life merging together. I've taken images I've either created or found that represent Home, Spirituality, Relationships, or Music, and made 4 different animations to each. I used the Eyecon software to create the sound for my project. In this way, the viewer in a sense can choose what they want to hear as they view my work. The project is a self representation of myself but also has an element of interactivity so the audience can semi-control the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment