Monday, March 26, 2012

Project 2 Proposal

I want to create a piece that is similar to the triptychs we made in Art 245. I want to collect around 20 images - either that I found, that I scanned/took a picture of, or that I created in Adobe Illustrator, and paste them together into a digital canvas on Photoshop. The idea I was thinking of was creating 4 separate scenes that each depict an important aspect of my life. The 4 aspects I want to use are Home - Reno/Tahoe, UNR life, how I live, Relationships - family, friends, mentors, etc, Spirituality - religion, culture, beliefs, and Music - my favorite form of recreation. Since these are all aspects of my life, I think they can intertwine with each other. So, I want to animate each scene together as a sort of life story either through photoshop or flash, and then use Eyecon to shift between videos when someone walks across an open space. The different videos will will be the different perspectives of each scene. Each separate scene will interact with one another at certain points depending on where you are standing in the space. This work will be projected on a big screen.




























http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwB2Mz38Cw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment