Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 3 Progress

I have been continuing to take photos, and finding as many subjects as I can that will pose for me. Here are some more portraits from this week:




















I want to concentrate now on how I will be showing my work. I'll be printing the photos on either a satin finish or glossy finish photo paper. I was turned away from glossy at first, but the extra shine might really make the light in the image pop. I will have to do some experimentation with this before I commit.
I'm still playing around with sizing, but 18 x 24in, maybe a little bigger seems a good size to make my subjects appear life-size.
I won't be framing the photos, I don't want any borders to distract from the photo itself.
I will still be shooting as long as I can still find willing subjects, but I want to get started printing right away. Next week I plan to experiment a little with the different types of paper and see what I like best for the final product.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm ur classmate Jiawen,I just saw this amazing art works.It reminds me of ur works.Hope u like it.I'm looking forward to see ur interesting art works.
    Link:http://pop.6park.com/life2/messages/41353.html

    ReplyDelete